NOTE: The VCC Forums will be closing down in January 2019. You can find online conversations on our Facebook page.

First Car

Sources of parts, and other hints to get your restration projects on the road.
MatthewCars

First Car

Post by MatthewCars » Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 am

I'm a young guy from the South Island looking to buy a first car that I can hold onto for a while. I really like the idea of driving a classic as I believe they have so much character. If anyone has any tips on where or how to find something interesting I would love to hear. I do not mind I actually prefer if it needs work.

Cheers

My email: matthewkinley11@gmail.com

Bob Ballantyne
Site Admin

Re: First Car

Post by Bob Ballantyne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi Bob here Forum manager what part of the south island do you live in? the Vintage car club has many branches in many parts of the south island your local branch could help . The Vintage car club Magazine Beaded Wheel has many adds for cars suitable for the club events What make of car interests you ? English ,American, French, or Australian Please get back to me should you need any further help That's what I am here for . Best Wishes the Vintage Car Club welcomes any one interested in the cars we cater for in fact any one interested in collectable Cars & Motor Bikes Bob Forum Manager